The XI-100 terminal provides you with a robust and rugged transmission platform for all your remote sensor data. Any sensor capable of transmitting data via an Ethernet connection can be connected to the XI-100, instantly providing world wide communication capabilities. With the integrated Iridium transceiver the XI-100 is able to transmit emails via the SBD mode or facilitate a high bandwidth peer to peer connection.
- Embedded TCP/IP server
- View your remote equipment’s web pages from your office PC
- Control power, download data, view health status
- Ethernet enabled
- Xeos proprietary heater system modification allows transmissions possible down to -55 deg.
- Ultra-Low standby power consumption
- Allows continuous circuit switched connections
|Size||10.75" x 4.25" x 3.5"|
|Sleep current||450 uA|
|SBD Message Transmit current||150 mA (15 s)|
|RUDICS Connection (no heaters)||350 mA|
|RUDICS Connection (heaters)||700 mA|
|Iridium Modem type||9522B Iridium Transceiver|
|GPS Receiver||Xeos Technologies 12 CHannel GPS|
|GPS Antenna||Active Helical|
|Operational Temperature||-55 deg C to +60 deg C|
|Iridium SMS||Short Message Service|
Get In Touch
Need to put something in the water? Contact us and we will see if we can help!