The Apollo X3 is an independently powered, self-contained GPS Iridium recovery beacon with the power of an ultra-bright LED flasher. It is designed to track and monitor high value submersible assets in the ocean.
The Apollo X3 is a short tube variant of the Apollo X, it offers a shorter, lighter package for easier mounting. The Apollo X3 operates in the same manner as the standard long-tube Apollo, but has lower operational time due to less batteries. Like its larger counterpart, the Apollo X3 has a depth rating of 11,000 meters.
The Apollo X3 is compatible with XeosOnline monitoring software, providing easy monitoring of all your assets in one location. Users can monitor incoming messages, track their assets on the mapping tool, send commands to configure their beacons, and much more!
- 28.32 cm L x 5.08 cm D (11.15" L x 2" D)
- 1839g in air, 1264g in water
- Iridium 9603 SBD communication
- 2-way command & control
- LED flasher for enhanced visibility
- Bluetooth app available for easy setup
- 3 SAFT LSH20 D-cell Lithium batteries
- 11,000m depth rating
- Enters low power sleep mode when underwater
- Deployment Example: 2 years underwater, 95 days at the surface (hourly GPS messages, 1 flash every 10s)