The OSKER is a single use Iridium GPS surface tracker with internal antennas and non-replaceable batteries. Simply toss in the water and watch the OSKER send its location to give users accurate surface current data. Deployed in a group, the OSKERs provide accurate real time tracking over an area mapping surface currents, oil spills, or other phenomenon. Set the Watch Circle to get automatic notification if any of the units travel outside the designated area. Check out the OSKER's sister product, the ROBY, which is a re-usable surface current tracker.
The OSKER is compatible with XeosOnline monitoring software, providing easy monitoring of all your assets in one location. Users can monitor incoming messages, track their assets on the mapping tool, send commands to configure their beacons, and much more!
- 8" Diameter
- 517 grams
- Iridium 9603 SBD communications
- 2-way command & control
- Bluetooth app available for easy setup
- Internal non replaceable batteries
- Surface rated
- Can be returned & refurbished for a fee
- Watch circle alarm for notification of movement
- Deployment Example: 95 days at the surface (hourly GPS messages)