The XMA-11K is an independently powered, self-contained Argos beacon that is fully submersible to 11,000 m (36,089 ft). The depth rating on this beacon will take you wherever you need to go under any ocean. This beacon has been designed to protect your valuable assets and make their recovery even easier. The use of Argos makes your assets trackable from anywhere in the world and is packaged with a glass and titanium enclosure, and solid state surface sensor, designed to withstand extreme pressure. Optional remote head available.
- 921g in air, 652g in water
- Argos Comms
- 6 AA-cell Alkaline batteries
- Deployment time: 547 days below the surface, 65 days at the surface (90s rep rate)
- Solid state surface sensor
- Low power consumption for extended deployments
- Global coverage through the Argos system