Xeos Marine Relays are versatile, ruggedized data transmission platforms for command and control of all your remote sensor data. Quickly and easily integrated with your data collection device, the Xeos Relays enable global data transmission in marine environments. Utilizing Iridium Short Burst Data communication, the Xeos Relays transmit data as email or over IP.
The XMR is a surface version design for sea level platforms or buoys and the XMi-R is a deep water version for submerged platforms, moored or drifting. Extend the capabilities of your existing sensors by increasing the communication range and allowing multiple products to work together.
- Remotely configure & monitor
- Wake on input function - trigger or serial port
- Use & combine multiple event rules
- Two - way communication
- Relays can communicate directly with each other
- On board storage of 8 MB (optional 2 GB)
- Output on command to external relay
- 3D accelerometer with optional configuration for motion detection or angle estimation
- Optional GPS for location or timing functions
- Optional heater for extreme cold weather operation
- XMi-R is Bluetooth enabled
- Available Encryption