The ROBY is a re-usable Iridium GPS surface tracker with internal antennas and user replaceable batteries. Simply toss in the water and watch the ROBY send its location to give users accurate surface current data. 2-way communication via Iridium allows for remote changes to the watch GPS reporting intervals, along with many other settings. Check out the ROBY's sister product, the OSKER, which is a disposable surface current tracker.
The ROBY is compatible with XeosOnline monitoring software, providing easy monitoring of all your assets in one location. Users can monitor incoming messages, track their assets on the mapping tool, send commands to configure their beacons, and much more!
- Iridium 9603 SBD communications
- 2-way command & control
- Bluetooth app available for easy setup
- 18 AA Alkaline or Lithium batteries
- Surface rated
- Watch circle alarm for notification of movement
- Material: Delrin & urethane foam
- Deployment Example: 200 days at the surface (hourly GPS messages)