Apollo X Remote Head
Submersible Iridium GPS Flasher MicroBeacon
The Apollo X Remote head is a GPS Iridium recovery beacon with the power of an ultra-bright LED flasher. All Xeos remote head beacons require an external power supply.
The remote head option provides tremendous flexibility when installing. A flexible cable joins the remote head to an external power supply. The beacon retains the critical specifications of the original device including power consumption and durability.
Ask your Xeos representative today about the battery pack and cable options we have available.
- Iridium 9603 SBD communications
- 2-way command & control
- LED flasher for enhanced visibility
- Bluetooth app available for easy setup
- External power required
- 7,500 m depth rating
- Pressure tolerant titanium & glass enclosure
- Enters low power sleep mode when underwater
- Designed to be integrated with ocean surface platforms, ROV's, and AUV's