(The Apollo Mono will soon be replaced by the Apollo X1)
The Apollo Mono is an independently powered, self-contained GPS Iridium recovery beacon with the power of an ultra-bright LED flasher.
The Apollo Mono is a miniature version of the Apollo, it is the smallest of all our beacons and can be mounted to any piece of oceanographic equipment no matter the size. The Apollo Mono operates in the same manner as the standard Apollo X, but is certified to a depth of 6000 meters.
The Apollo Mono is compatible with XeosOnline monitoring software, providing easy monitoring of all your assets in one location. Users can monitor incoming messages, track their assets on the mapping tool, send commands to configure their beacons, and much more!
- 14.66cm L x 5.08cm D (5.77" L x 2" D)
- 590g in air, 280g in water
- Iridium 9603 SBD communications
- 2-way command & control
- LED flasher for enhanced visibility
- Bluetooth app available for easy setup
- 1 SAFT LSH20 D-cell Lithium battery
- 6,000 m depth rating
- Pressure tolerant titanium & glass enclosure
- Enters low power sleep mode when underwater